Shiva Trilogy- too Epic.

The journey started in 2019, Meluha. It was my first ever book. Deeply involved in that. From that time, I  started fantasizing about the fictional world.  It's perfect for me if only I don't re-read it. 


Then, I got the second one. Which had a lesser impression. It was more repetitive. And slower too. It felt somewhat boring too. 


Now, I got the third and the concluding part. It, so far, seems gripping like the first one. Maybe I have different thoughts. That's the reason.


So, I am going to share my views on Amish's writing. These all 3 boos, are not just stories but also philosophies. To acknowledge us about our culture and heritage, what we forgot or mislearnt about. 


The speciality is, he made a human into a literal God and in our world, he depicted God as a simple human.  His way of developing character arcs is just mind-blowing. His writings entertain and teach us at the same time.


And he takes time to build characters, not muddling them. The characters don't change their nature over time but the story surely twists itself.....


Sometimes it will be slower than before. He describes the scenery before. That makes it prolonged. 


The starting will be slow but it will be worth engaging! 

So, I am concluding here, too. Comment if you have read it!

Post a Comment

0 Comments