The Raid Redemption- a prefect action movie!

 I recently watched The Raid Redemption, directed by Gareth Evans. It stars Iko Uwais.

A group of cops raids a building full of gangsters. The plan was simple, kill everyone. But the coin turns back when they know they are trapped. Here the action begins. Every cop is down one after one. 

The story is pretty simple and also has some thrill and suspense, The thing I loved most is fights. Fights are realistic. Nothing illogical. The Martial Arts, Gun combat. The best-executed thing was hand to hand fights. You can actually feel the tense of what's going on.

Sometimes I thought 'It is a dumb move!' When you have a gun next to you then why use a pistol or knife? Anyways, the choreography was perfect.  The movie is short but enough.

The movie has a dark atmosphere thanks to cinematography. The villain's bodyguards are more frightening than the villain himself. Sometimes the movie is predictable. 

The camera is maybe a little fast but I liked some transmission scenes.  I would say this movie is better than John Wick as I think John Wick has slow fights but this is better. 

The story doesn't end here. It explores more in the second part. Anyway, I don't have much to say about this movie. Btw, the twists are awesome. I will describe this as a perfect action movie.

Thanks for reading! 

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Great brother I really wander how many movies you often watch ...

    ReplyDelete