Taken- Evergreen action movie

Hello, I am back with a new post today. This time, I will tell about Taken movie. Came out in 2008, it starred Liam Neeson, Maggie Grace.

 I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that will be the end of it - I will not look for you, I will not pursue you... but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you... and I will kill you.


Plot:

It has very simple plot. Bryan Mills( Liam Neeson) is a retired agent. They haven't specified more about him. He is divorced with his wife. Her daughter, Kim( Maggie Grace) lives with her mother. Bryan is very caring about her daughter. One day, she insists to go to France on trip with her friend. And there begins the tense of the movie. They are kidnapped by a gang. 
And Bryan goes to find and save her.

Things I liked:

The action in the movie is the main thing. The dialogues are well written. Especially when his daughter is being kidnapped and he talks to them on the phone. Even if you haven't watched the movie, you can feel the greatness of dialogue and Liam Neeson's acting. I can't describe that here. You can check that out on Youtube or simply watch the movie.

Movie is very intriguing after the kidnapping. The action choreography is well performed. There are not much shaky camera scenes and you can actually enjoy the fight scenes.
 
The movie isn't long as usual. There are no time wasting comedy or dialogues in movie. Everyone did act well but I liked Liam Neeson's character most. He has a very interesting past. 

So, the movie doesn't end here basically. It is a trilogy. The Taken 2 and and Taken 3 follows the events of the previous one. 

This was it! Thanks for reading!
 




Post a Comment

0 Comments